In this post, we will discuss how the heck do I make 3D text using Corel Draw software? certainly not you curious? .. Due own Corel Draw is not a 3D editing software.
But in this case it is not difficult to make, we just need a few steps.
Here's how to create 3D text with Corel Draw and follow carefully
1. Open the first program Corel Draw
2. Make any text (eg: Multimedia) and give a blue color
3. Create efect His perspective, how Click the Effect menu> add perspective
4. Drag the point on the corner of the text is like in the picture below
5. Then it's time we make it a 3D effect, look at the tool box and select Interctive Ekstrude tool
6. Point the cursor to the pointer until you see the icon ekstrude, then drag and drop to the lower right. (See picture below)
7. View menu at the top, then select Color
8. And also give effect lighting, choose bulbs in the picture number.1
9. To clarify the text, how to right click on the color white
Well now the results been so ....
Tracing image is a re-drawing a picture / image from raster image ( Bitmap ) to vector by using computer media , which la...
what is WPAP .... ? Wedha Abdul Rashid , a teen magazine illustrator in Hai which is also often cited as the father of ...
In this post , we will discuss how the heck do I make 3D text using Corel Draw software ? certainly not you curious ? .. D...
Vector image is an image -based mathematical equations . Vector image consists of merging the coordinates of the point into a l...
To make the ball bounce animation using Macromedia Flash software . Here we only use tween animation which is the basis for ...